Author Topic: Boo to you, too! (Halloween Challenge 2010)  (Read 908 times)

Offline Shay

• Administrator
  • Addict
  • Shay
    • The Wicked Quill :on: LiveJournal
Boo to you, too! (Halloween Challenge 2010)
« on: October 01, 2010, 07:16:13 AM »
Dear Members and Friends,

October blew in cold and dreary on my end. I, however, refuse to feel down because it's damp and dull outdoors. It's the month leading up to Halloween and I have every intention of seeing it through with a bang!

Here's what's on the agenda at Raising Hell this October.

The Admin Team presents you with a brand new challenge: "Boo to you, too!"

(For those of you who are unable to view the image, please read the details below. Thank you!)

NOTE: This challenge is completely up to you. Make it as canon or AU as you want. Posting is from 3rd to 22nd of October 2010 on the RH Archive. Voting will begin on the 23rd and last until the 30th. Winner/s will be announced on Halloween.

Make sure to add it both as a challenge response as well as to the prompts/challenges category on RH so that your submission will be counted towards the challenge!

We would also love to know which of you plan to take part. Drop us a line below if you think you're up to the task!

=====================================================

"Boo to you, too!"

The RH Admin Team invites you...

to take part in our special holiday challenge! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to play with the episode "Boo" (2x05) as you see fit.

What will happen as night falls on Seattle? Will Max turn into an Ordinary? Will White save the Transgenics or Logan sell them out? Will Joshua turn into a real dog?

It's up to you! And at the end, it's also your choice if Max wakes up soaking in a tub of cold water or if the night's events were actually real. Will things stay the way they are?

Get those amazing brains into gear and let's get Halloween off to a spooky start!

Good luck and happy writing!
Shay and the rest of your fun-loving RH Admin Team
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 09:03:48 AM by Shay »

Offline vilnolin

• Addict
  • all rights reserved and all lefts reversed.
    • vilnolin's jinx
Re: Boo to you, too! (Halloween Challenge 2010)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 20:49:10 PM »
i really really REALLY want my submission to actually fit.  does it have to be Max?  lol.

Offline Shay

• Administrator
  • Addict
  • Shay
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 10:30:36 AM »
s'all good :) character choices are you own unless stated otherwise in a challenge. And I see you've already posted something regardless of the answer!! :P Looking forward to reading :) Cheers!

Offline Shay

• Administrator
  • Addict
  • Shay
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 07:46:12 AM »
Poll is now up on Raising Hell! Don't miss out - vote for your favorite 2010 Halloween Challenge fic!